He graduated from Plymouth High School in 1953, and worked in the automotive industry in the Plymouth area till he retired to Florida in 1997 to care for Nat.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Plymouth High School (USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Pilgrim High School (Rhode Island)
- Pinedale High School (Wyoming)
- Piner High School
- Pitman High School
- Pittsfield High School
- Plant High School
- Platteville High School (Platteville, WI)
- Pleasanton High School (Pleasanton, Texas)
- Plum High School (Plum, PA)
- Plumbing and Heating Services (various locations)
- Pojoaque High School (Santa Fe, NM)
- Polesworth High School (UK)
- Policyholder Service (insurance)
- Polskie Huty Stali (Polish: Polish Steel)
- Polytechnic High School (Long Beach, California)
- Pomperaug High School (Southbury, CT)
- Ponderosa High School (Shingle Springs, CA, USA)
- Poolesville High School (Poolesville, MD)
- Port Huron Statement (Students for a Democratic Society)
- Porterville High School (Porterville, Ca, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paquette, a teacher at Plymouth High School, is shown here with Steve Pare, vice president/director of sales for McLean Communications, which publishes New Hampshire Magazine and NHBR, and Connie Audet, senior account executive.
She attended Plymouth High School, which was conventional enough.
Born in Plymouth, he was the son of Ferdinand and Mary (Tosi) Tache and later graduated from Plymouth High School and attended Clark University in Worcester.
He attended New Plymouth High School in Idaho and lived in several areas of Idaho and Washington.
Born in Plymouth, MA, he was the son of Ferdinand and Mary (Tosi) Tache and later graduated from Plymouth High School and attended Clark University in Worcester.
An addition/renovation project at Danvers High School, also approved this week, will cost $235 per square foot, and a new Plymouth High School will cost $241 per square foot, according to the building authority's Web site.
We look forward to breaking ground next year, and the benefits of the project, such as the thousands of new jobs, millions of dollars in tax revenue and infrastructure improvements needed at the South Plymouth High School campus and the Exit 3 area.