Bulger will spend his birthday behind bars at the Plymouth County Correctional Facility where he is awaiting trial for participation in nineteen murders.
What does PCCF stand for?
PCCF stands for Plymouth County Correctional Facility (Plymouth, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCCF
We have 41 other meanings of PCCF in our Acronym Attic
- Pima County Cooperative Extension (University of Arizona)
- Polskie Centrum Certyfikacji Elektronicznej (Polish: Polish Center of Electronic Certification; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pseudostratified Ciliated Columnar Epithelium
- Probabilistic Crisscross Error Correction
- Physicians for Compassionate Care Education Foundation
- Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity (Illinois; Community Action Program operating agency)
- Pakistan Counter-Insurgency Capability Fund
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida (Port Orange, Florida)
- Philadelphia Comprehensive Center for Fathers
- Philippine Communication Centrum Foundation
- Pollock Chinese Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Porter County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Possible Credit-Card Fraud (retail/mail order)
- Praise Chapel Christian Fellowship (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (India)
- Protein C Cofactor
- Purdue Chinese Christian Fellowship
- Pennsylvania Cemetery Cremation and Funeral Association (professional association; Harrisburg, PA)
- Portland Community College Faculty Federation (Oregon)
- Paper Clips and Chewing Gum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plymouth County Sheriff's Department Plymouth County Correctional Facility Plymouth, Mass.
David McKeeve - now ditched by his Scots girlfriend back home - told the Sunday Mail from Plymouth County Correctional Facility, near Boston: "These Americans are idiots.