Toilet design hadn't changed much in years and years, and then all of a sudden the federal government said, "Change everything and do it yesterday," says Claudia Harris, director of government relations for the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association.
What does PHCCNA stand for?
PHCCNA stands for Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Peter Haines Compliance Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (trade association)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Primary Health Care Centre
- Primary Heat-Exchanger Cold Corner
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Iowa
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council (also seen as PHC4)
- Public Health Core Competencies Initiative (Ontario Public Health Association)
- Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Petaluma Health Care District (California)
- Principles of Healthy Child Development (workshop)
- Private Hire Car Driver (licence; UK)
- Primary Health Care and Disease Control (Nigeria)
- Public Health Common Data Set (UK)
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical
- Primary Health Care Education (University of Winchester; UK)
- Public Health in Complex Emergencies (international training program)
- Personal Health Care Expenditure Fixed-Weight Price Index (healthcare spending)
- Primary Cultures of Human Corneal Epithelial Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
QSC, a business unit of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC), is the leading professional association serving an elite group of plumbing and HVAC service and repair contracting firms.