00 Paperback TL220 The committee completed and submitted its report on hydrogen in 2008, then the US Department of Energy, which was paying the rent, asked it to expand the analysis to plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
What does PHEV stand for?
PHEV stands for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHEV
We have 1 other meaning of PHEV in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health and Environmental Services (Harris County, TX; also seen as HCPHES)
- Pumped Hydroelectric Energy Storage
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric School Buses
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Truck
- Public Health Education and Training (Wisconsin Partnership Program)
- Public Health Emergency Training (University of Minnesota)
- Physical and Health Education Teacher Education
- Permanent High Explosive Test Site (White Sands Missile Range, NM)
- Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Pigeon Herpes Encephalomyelitis Virus
- Pneumatic Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus
- Panel for Historical Engineering Works (UK)
- Public Health Early Warning (New Zealand)
- Presbyterian Health Education and Welfare Association
- Petroleum Handling Equipment Working Group (NATO)
- Public Health Emergency Working Group (US Air Force)
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Newport News/Williamsburg/Hampton, VA, USA - Patrick Henry International (Airport Code)
- Paired Helical Filaments
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm will produce high-performance drive motors for hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) under "a major contract for Ford Motor Company", it said.
a provider of advanced lithium-ion battery systems, has collaborated with plug-in hybrid conversion company EnergyCS to provide plug-in hybrid electric vehicles to the South Coast Air Quality Management District.
The prototype Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) enhances the high fuel economy and ultra-low emissions of the popular Toyota Prius production hybrid model with an expanded Nickel-Metal-Hydride battery pack that can be charged by plugging into a standard household electrical outlet.
AQMD's pre-commercial plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, or PHEV, is based on a technology demonstrator kit designed for 2004 - 2007 model year Toyota Prius.
It's called a flexible-fuel Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), or simply, a Plug-In.
A123Systems will use these funds to scale its technology development and manufacturing capacity for plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) batteries, as well as to support the fast growing demand in the power tool, hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) and consumer applications markets.
LTC delivered 95 cells used by the UC Davis team to build the battery for the converted plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV).