March 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Angela Goldberg, a Pleasant Valley School District senior from Monroe County, today won the state finals of the 2010 Poetry Out Loud: National Recitation Contest, according to the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts.
What does PVSD stand for?
PVSD stands for Pleasant Valley School District (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PVSD
We have 10 other meanings of PVSD in our Acronym Attic
- Programme Villes Sans Bidonvilles (French: Cities without Slums Program)
- Paradise Valley Stamp Company (Concord, NH)
- Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioners (New Jersey)
- Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (IEEE)
- Ponte Vedra Soccer Club (Florida)
- Port Vincent Sailing Club (Australia)
- Power Vector Security Cover (Bogen Communications, Inc.)
- Pole Vault Safety Certification Board (Atascadero, CA)
- Peripheral Vestibular System Disorder
- Perkiomen Valley School District (Collegeville, PA)
- Portola Valley School District (California)
- Post-Vacation Stress Disorder (humor)
- Programmable Variable Storage Device
- Pacific Voice and Speech Foundation
- Peckham Voluntary Sector Forum (UK)
- Penrith Valley Sports Foundation (Glenmore Park, New South Wales, Australia)
- Portier Video Sans Fil (French: Wireless Video Intercom)
- Pulmonary Venous Systolic Flow
- Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Paradise Valley Supporters of the Gifted (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dase Superintendent Pleasant Valley School District Camarillo, California Thanks, Gary.
The Pleasant Valley School District winners were Shannon Smith, from the fourth grade at Descanso School; and Arianna Redondo, from the fourth grade at University Preparation School.
This is a real tax cut - ranging from $812 in the Pleasant Valley School District in Monroe County to $112 in the Mount Carmel School district.
The city, the Pleasant Valley School District, the Pleasant Valley Parks and Recreation District, and Adolfo Camarillo High School have planted nearly 600 trees with the $50,000 grant from the state Department of Forestry.
Seven Ventura County schools also were named: Colina Middle School and Thousand Oaks High School in the Conejo Valley Unified School District, Chaparral Middle School in the Moorpark Unified School District, Los Altos Middle School in the Pleasant Valley School District, Sinaloa Middle School in the Simi Valley Unified School District, and Balboa Middle School and Ventura High School in the Ventura Unified School District.
Byline: Bhavna Mistry Staff Writer Just a few months ago, Howard Hamilton was looking forward to retiring after more than a decade as associate superintendent of the Pleasant Valley School District.
Byline: Bhavna Mistry Staff Writer The Pleasant Valley School District and California State University, Channel Islands, in Camarillo may jointly create a charter school for teachers.