Byline: STEVE MYALL A FORMER Playmate of the Year who shot her husband during a row was yesterday jailed for nine years.
What does POY stand for?
POY stands for Playmate of the Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POY
We have 11 other meanings of POY in our Acronym Attic
- Port of Washington Yacht Club (Washington, DC)
- Partial Oxidation (fuel cells)
- Plain Old XML
- Point of Exit
- Pressure Oxidation
- Pulse Oximetry (medicine)
- Purgeable Organic Halogens
- Partial/Pre Oriented Yarn (textiles)
- Pictures of You (song)
- Player of the Year (sports)
- Principal of the Year (education)
- Product of the Year (Award)
- Protect Our Youth (various locations)
- Parents of Young Children (churches)
- Pharmacy of Your Choice (government scheme; Malta)
- Port Oliver Yacht Club (Bowling Green, KY)
- Precision Optics Youth Forum (Eastman Kodak)
- Picture of the Year International (photojournalism contest)
- Part of Your Success (German public relations firm)
- Pests of Young Stands (forestry industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was also Playboy's Playmate of the Year in 1993.
3-D Version of the Magazine's Most Iconic Feature - Sponsored by HBO(R) to Promote the June 13 Premiere of 'True Blood(R)' Season 3 - Spotlights 2010 Playmate of the Year Hope Dworaczyk CHICAGO, May 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- More than 50 years after introducing the illustrious Playmate Centerfold, Playboy is making history again with the introduction of its first-ever 3-D Centerfold in the magazine's June issue (on newsstands and online at www.
The ex-Playboy Playmate of the Year had a whale of a time on a jetski off the coast of Sardinia yesterday.
The Swedish beauty, who was Playmate of the year in 1997, will be the second glamour model to lend her attributes to the Pot Noodle brand.
The former Playmate of the Year - 36-24-35, since you ask - arrives on Tuesday and is taking in Wimbledon and Royal Ascot as part of a fact-finding mission for PlayboySportsBook.
The former Playboy Playmate Of The Year is furious that the magazine is planning to publish the pictures - taken 10 years ago of her clad only in jewels and furs - in the February issue.
She revealed that even a former Playmate of the Year can fall victim to the dreaded cellulite.