She reveals: "My mum just loved the film Play Misty For Me, which was one of the biggest films around about the time I was born.
What does PMFM stand for?
PMFM stands for Play Misty for Me (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PMFM
We have 1 other meaning of PMFM in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Maize Federation, Inc.
- Problem Magically Fixed Itself
- Pardon Me for Jumping In
- Pardon Me For Jumping In
- Pardon Me For Jumping In, But ...
- Pardon Me for Jumping in Here
- Popular Mechanics for Kids
- Performance Monitoring Fault Location
- Primary Modern Foreign Language
- Personal Mutual Fund Management, Inc. (est. 1991; Watkinsville, GA)
- Fireman, Patternmaker Striker (Naval Rating)
- Permanent Most Favored Nation
- Program Manager, Field Office
- Purchase Me from Owner, Inc. (website)
- Payer Master File On-Line
- Permanent Mixed-Field Polyagglutinability (hematological disorder)
- Public Management and Finance Program (Environmental Finance Center, Syracuse University)
- Precision Metal Fab Racing (Shakopee, MN)
- Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength (est. 2010)
- Personnel Management for the Fire Service (fire service course; US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1971, the song featured in Play Misty For Me, Clint Eastwood's first film as star and director.