By compiling to Windows, ECO bypasses the need to create a platform-specific model.
What does PSM stand for?
PSM stands for Platform-Specific Model(s)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSM
We have 424 other meanings of PSM in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacy Services Manager
- Phase Shift Modulation
- Phase Shifting Mask
- Phase-Step Mirror/Monitor
- Philippine Society for Microbiology, Inc.
- Picture Status Memory
- Planned Scheduled Maintenance
- Plasma-Surface Modification
- Plastarch Material (thermoplastic resin)
- Platform Support Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
This specification represents the first voluntary standard developed by the SDR Forum under its new development process and will be submitted as both a platform-independent and a platform-specific model to the OMG (Object Management Group) for further standardization.
1) The DSL Toolkit provides organizations with the flexibility to create platform-neutral designs that target multiple platforms, enabling architects to transform designs into platform-specific models.
The ability to create models in a design-only language (Platform Independent Modeling or PIM) that can be easily transformed into executable platform-specific models is designed to facilitate more agile applications that can keep pace with changing requirements.