3 * The UEFI Platform Initialization Specification, Version 1.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Platform Initialization (Specification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Pigeon Trainer (US Navy)
- Pinellas (plant; Florida)
- Pinneberg (auto license plate)
- Pisa (Tuscany, Italy)
- Planet Internet
- Plant Industry (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
- Plant Information (real-time software products such as SCADA)
- Plant Integrity
- Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Plasticity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The specifications for alignment include SMASH, DASH, CIM, SMBIOS from DMTF, and the UEFI and Platform Initialization (PI) specifications from the UEFI Forum.
Once platform initialization has been completed for a particular server or PC, daily backups occur automatically, performing the equivalent of a full daily backup in a fraction of the time.