Pharmacology of ABT491, a highly potent platelet-activating factor receptor antagonist.
What does PAFRA stand for?
PAFRA stands for Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor Antagonist (critical care medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAFRA
- Pennsylvania Association of Federal Program Coordinators
- Punjab Agri Food Parks Limited (Punjab, India)
- Pantai Aheh Forest Reserve (Malaysia)
- Patient Accepts Financial Responsibility (form)
- Peak Atrial Filling Rate
- Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor
- Popular Annual Financial Report(s)
- Portland Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve (Australia)
- Programme des Aides Familiales en Résidence
- Pulmonary Artery Flow Rate
- Professional Armed Forces Rodeo Association
- Physical Activity Fitness Research Digest (fitness instruction journal)
- Pension Annuity Friendly Society (est. 1995; now Partnership Assurance; UK)
- Phoenix American Financial Services (San Rafael, CA)
- Population-Adjusted Frequencies of Sensitization
- Predictive Analysis Flagging System
- Public Assistance Food Stamps (state benefits)
- Publications of the American Folklore Society (book series)
- Primary Air Force Specialty Code
- Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
TABLE 17 PLATELET-ACTIVATING FACTOR RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS 43
Novel effect of Y-24180, a presumed specific platelet-activating factor receptor antagonist on [Ca.