Predominant expression of platelet-activating factor receptor in the rat brain microglia.
What does PAFR stand for?
PAFR stands for Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAFR
We have 7 other meanings of PAFR in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Academy of Family Physicians (Makati City, Philippines)
- Photochemical Aerosol Forming Potential
- Platelet Aggregate Filtration Pressure (cardiology)
- Posterior Atrial Fat Pad
- Pre-Achilles Fat Pad (radiology)
- Pennsylvania Association of Federal Program Coordinators
- Punjab Agri Food Parks Limited (Punjab, India)
- Pantai Aheh Forest Reserve (Malaysia)
- Patient Accepts Financial Responsibility (form)
- Peak Atrial Filling Rate
- Popular Annual Financial Report(s)
- Portland Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve (Australia)
- Programme des Aides Familiales en Résidence
- Pulmonary Artery Flow Rate
- Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor Antagonist (critical care medicine)
- Professional Armed Forces Rodeo Association
- Physical Activity Fitness Research Digest (fitness instruction journal)
- Pension Annuity Friendly Society (est. 1995; now Partnership Assurance; UK)
- Phoenix American Financial Services (San Rafael, CA)
- Population-Adjusted Frequencies of Sensitization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novel effect of Y-24180, a presumed specific platelet-activating factor receptor antagonist on [Ca.
Platelet-activating factor receptor and signal transduction mechanism.