S, Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery USC Division of Plastic Surgery, Director of the USC-Marina del Rey Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and Marina Plastic Surgery Associates.
What does PSA stand for?
PSA stands for Plastic Surgery Associates (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSA
We have 810 other meanings of PSA in our Acronym Attic
- Phycological Society of America
- Physician Scarcity Area
- Phytochemical Society of Asia
- Pilot Symbol Assisted
- Pisa, Italy - G Galilei (Airport Code)
- Planar Spaced Array
- Planning and Service Area
- Planning Scheme Amendment (Australia)
- Plant Systems Audit (USDA)
- Plastic Surgery Addiction
- Plataforma Solar de Almeria (Spain)
- Platform Services Agreement
- Pleasant Sunday Afternoon (UK rugby club)
- Please See Attached (email threads)
- Pleomorphic Salivary Gland Adenoma
- Plesk Server Administrator (SWsoft)
- Poetry Society of America
- Point Source Audio (Novato, CA)
- Polar Surface Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By consultant plastic surgeon Patrick Mallucci, a member of the London Plastic Surgery Associates BREAST reduction isn't just about reducing tissue and skin, it also repositions the boobs back up to the chest.
Grant Stevens, medical director of Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina del Rey and the South Bay and a professor of plastic surgery at USC, notes the importance of social motivations.
The entire process, which Moore received from Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina del Rey, where she also got her face-lift, cost about $1,200.
This stretches the nerves which can reduce their ability to feel sensations," says Mr Simon Withey, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with London Plastic Surgery Associates.
ZELTIQ Aesthetics revolutionized the non-invasive fat reduction category with the CoolSculpting procedure, and is doing so again with Crystal Rewards," said Grant Stevens, MD, FACS, of Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina Del Rey, Calif.
Grant Stevens is a California board-certified plastic surgeon and the Medical Director of Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina del Rey.
Last month, Bayard went to Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina del Rey to get a Mommy Makeover, a nearly four-hour procedure designed to get her body closer to what it was before she became a mother.