Not when you consider that hit shows, like The Swan and Extreme Makeover, make plastic surgery look like no biggie.
What does PSURG stand for?
PSURG stands for Plastic Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pennsylvania State University Press (University Park, PA)
- Petaluma Stand Up Paddle (Petaluma, CA)
- Pregnant Specific Uterus Protein
- Preliminary Space Utilization Plan
- Prenatal Substance Use Prevention Program
- Pseudo Processor for Batch
- Pennsylvania State University Reactor
- Periodic Safety Update Report
- Pesticide Sales and Use Reporting (New York)
- Pennsylvania State University Radio-Astronomy Observatory
- Palm Springs Unified School District (California)
- Private Schools Unified Science District (California)
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (Jordanian University)
- Putra Sumber Utama Timber (Indonesian timber processing company)
- Partnership for Sustainable Urban Transport in Asia
- Prohibit Send User to User Information (4ESS)
- Partido Socialista Unido de Venezuela (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Venezuela)
- Paternoster Schirok Urban Weibel Design (German company)
- Panasonic Sales Vietnam
- Parola, Spirito e Vita (Italian: Word, Spirit and Life; Christian journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I suspect that would be a phenomenon that is unique to California and especially to the Los Angeles area,'' says Puckett, a professor of plastic surgery at the University of Missouri.
I've now seen scars, botched jobs, and plastic surgery bills.
Thread lifts are becoming popular for people who want a less invasive, lower cost way to reduce minor signs of facial aging, according to the Consumer Guide to Plastic Surgery (http://www.
com), an online resource for information on health care issues, has published a section on cosmetic plastic surgery that provides in-depth information on health aspects of various procedures.
Geoffrey O'Neill, President of Bio-Matrix, spoke on past, current and future developments within Stem Cell Therapy at the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) meeting.
Geoffrey O'Neill, President of Bio-Matrix, has been invited to speak at the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) meeting.
The Consumer Guide to Plastic Surgery, a new website that helps consumers make educated decisions about a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, announced that Richard A.