Additionally, Atmel provides this circuit in standard 28-pin DIP and a plastic small outline, gull wing (SOIC) package, as well as in a 32-pin plastic leadless chip carrier (PLCC).
What does PLCC stand for?
PLCC stands for Plastic Leadless Chip Carrier
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PLCC
We have 54 other meanings of PLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Lawn Care Association of America
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada
- Professional Lawn Care Association of Ontario (est. 1990; Canada)
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Petawawa Legion Community Band (Petawawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Phospholipase C-Beta 3 Gene
- Phospholipase C from Bacillus Cereus
- Penn Lake Community Branch Library (Bloomington, MN)
- Personal Liability Clearance Card (Canadian Forces)
- Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier
- Power Line Carrier Communication
- Primary Launch Control Center
- Private Label Credit Card
- Propulsion Local Control Console
- Provisioning List Category Code
- Plain Language Consumer Contract Act (Pennsylvania)
- Proviso Leyden Council for Community Action
- Product Level Configuration Control Board
- Program Life Cycle Cost Estimate
- Pine Lodge Corrections Center for Women (Medical Center, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called the JM825, the new paste is intended for high-volume, high-capacity leadframe applications, including quad flat packages (QFPs), plastic leadless chip carriers (PLCC), small outline integrated circuits (SOICs) and plastic dual in-line packages (PDIPs).
BMI's STANDARD BOLDT SHIELDs are distributed in many JEDEC sizes, including 52-pin Quad Flat Pack, 256 position Ball Grid Array and 84-pin Plastic Leadless Chip Carrier packages.