Pooled analysis of prognostic impact of urokinase-type plasminogen activator and its inhibitor PAI-1 in 8377 breast cancer patients.
What does PA1-1 stand for?
PA1-1 stands for Plasminogen Activator and its Inhibitor (biochemistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Preliminary Assessment and Site Inspection
- Preliminary Assessment/Site Investigation
- Pyruvic Acid To Total Anthocyanins (ratio; food chemistry)
- Pulmonary Artery Atresia and Ventricular Septal Defect
- Penny Arcade: on the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness (video game)
- Purchasing Agent, Five Thousand
- Planning Area 1 (city planning; various locations)
- Prednisolone Acetate 1% (ophthalmic steroid drop)
- Priority Area 1
- Professional Applications 1 (Certified General Accountant course; Canada)