3] films with an Ni-based buffer layer were prepared on a Cu substrate by plasma-ion assisted deposition (PIAD).
What does PIAD stand for?
PIAD stands for Plasma-Ion Assisted Deposition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIAD
We have 2 other meanings of PIAD in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan International Airlines Corporation
- Pension Investment Association of Canada
- Permanent International Altaistic Conference
- Printing Industry Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Project for Information Access and Connectivity (est. 1997)
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre (Canada)
- Pacific Integrated Automated Command & Control System
- Program for the Introduction and Adaptation of Contraceptive Technology (now Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, PATH)
- Pembina Institute for Appropriate Development (Canada)
- Photoelectron Intensity Angular Distribution
- Prevention of Infant Abandonment and Deinstitutionalization (Georgia)
- Psychic Interactive Advice (website)
- Purgeable Instrument Access Door (Sealed Door for Instruments and Panel Mounted Displays)
- Pennsylvania Independent Automobile Dealers Association (Harrisburg, PA)
- Plum Island Animal Disease Center (Department of Homeland Security)
- Plum Island Animal Disease Laboratory (US Department of Agriculture)
- Playing in A Dangerous Manner (soccer)
- Pacific Island Air Defense Region
- Pakistan Institute for Air Defence Studies
- Psychosocial Impact of Assistive Devices Scale (psychology and rehabilitation technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3] Films with Ni-Based Buffer Layer Prepared by Plasma-Ion Assisted Deposition on Cu Substrate--L.