What does PTA stand for?
PTA stands for Plasma Thromboplastin Antecedent (blood coagulation factor XI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTA
We have 366 other meanings of PTA in our Acronym Attic
- Physiotherapy Assistant
- Pianoforte Tuners' Association (UK)
- Picatinny Arsenal
- Pietà (postal locality, Malta)
- Pilotless Target Aircraft
- Pitch Trim Actuator
- Plain Text Alternative (email)
- Planarized-Trench Aluminum
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
- Planned Time of Arrival