About the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association(PPTA) is a dynamic trade association that represents a unique sector of the biologics and biotechnology industry.
What does PPTA stand for?
PPTA stands for Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPTA
We have 10 other meanings of PPTA in our Acronym Attic
- Palmitoyl-Protein Thioesterase-2
- Parkes Pulsar Timing Array
- Pay Period Tax Adjustment
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association
- Peripheral Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty
- Persistent Primitive Trigeminal Artery
- Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Piece Part Thermal Analysis
- Poly Phenylene Terephthalamide
- Post Primary Teachers Association (New Zealand)
- Post Primary Teachers' Association (New Zealand)
- Prairie People Tourism Association (Kansas)
- Pre-Physical Therapy Association
- Probabilistic Prefix Tree Acceptor
- Professional Platform Tennis Association
- Professional Property Tax Appeals (Michigan)
- project preparatory technical assistance
- Public-Private Transportation Act of 1995
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) represents the world's leading manufacturers of plasma-derived and recombinant biological therapies, collectively known as plasma protein therapies and the collectors of source plasma.
The companies selling these natural compounds process more than 22 million liters of plasma each year, according to the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association in Annapolis, Md.
Bacich was a charter board member of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) which is the only industry association for plasma products producers and their recombinant equivalents.
22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) believes the Internal Revenue Services' issuance of temporary and proposed regulations implementing the annual pharmaceutical fee undermines patients with rare diseases and fails to take into account concerns expressed by leading consumer organizations and Congress.
The supporting organizations of the summit group include the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) and its member companies.
18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) recommends that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) take necessary steps to improve drug reimbursement under the Hospital Outpatient Perspective Payment System (OPPS).
Ruedi Waeger, Chairman of the Global Board, Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association.