Integration of Jacobson's pellicle method into proteomic strategies for plasma membrane proteins.
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Plasma Membrane Protein
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Pesticide Management Plan
- Pharmacy Manpower Project
- Pharmacy Movie Project
- Philippine Misereor Partnership
- Pieds Mesure de Planche (French wood volume measurement)
- Pissed My Pants
- Plan de Maintenance Préventive (French: Preventive Maintenance Plan)
- Planned Maintenance Programme (repairs)
- Planned Marathon Pace (marathon training)
- Plant-Made Pharmaceutical
- Plot Model Parameter
- Point To Multipoint
- Policymaker Partnership for Implementing IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
- Polymorphic Membrane Protein
- Poor Man's Pizza
- Poor Man's Porsche
- Population Management Plan
- Por Mão Própria (Portuguese: delivered by hand)
- Portable Media Player
- Portable Movie Player
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thyroidal iodine uptake is tightly regulated by the NIS, an intrinsic plasma membrane protein in the thyroid follicular cells (Dohan et al.
Staves, Grand Valley State University, Biology Department, Allendale, MI 49401 Integrins are plasma membrane proteins that link the extracellular matrix with the interior of the cell.