It would be expedient to elucidate the plant population density of a grain legume that could be planted with a constant density of sweetpotato to obtain the best benefits.
What does PPD stand for?
PPD stands for Plant Population Density
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPD
We have 316 other meanings of PPD in our Acronym Attic
- Petroleum Production Division
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Products Division
- Pharmacy Practice Division (University of Wisconsin)
- Philadelphia Police Department
- Phoenix Police Department (Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
- Physical Page of Data
- Physician Practice Documentation (software)
- Plano Police Department (Plano, Texas)
- Plans and Programs Detachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plant population density is of great importance in the production of any crop.