Kluwer Academic Publishers' Plant Molecular Biology Reporter is now live on ChemWeb.
What does PMBR stand for?
PMBR stands for Plant Molecular Biology Reporter (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMBR
We have 3 other meanings of PMBR in our Acronym Attic
- Property Management by Owner (Silverthorne, CO)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Phenyl-Methyl-Benzoyl-Pyrazolone (technically, 1-Phenyl-3-Methyl-4-Benzoyl-5-Pyrazolone)
- phpMyBackupPro (open source software)
- Pregnancy-Associated Major Basic Protein (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Program and Project Management Business Process (USACE)
- Program Management Best Practices
- Project Management Business Process
- Phuong Mai Bui Quang (artist; San Jose, CA)
- PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast) Multicast Border Router
- Practice Multiple Bomb Rack
- Preliminary Multistate Bar Review (exam preparatory course)
- Primary Master Boot Record
- Professional Multistate Bar Review (bar examination preparation)
- Pharmaceutical and Molecular Biotechnology Research Centre (Ireland)
- Packet Mode Bearer Service
- Pintle Motion Base Simulator
- Police Main Base Station (UK)
- Portable Medical Benefits Scheme (Singapore)
- Post-Movement Beta Synchronization