NOTICE OF ADOPTION OF MIDDLESBROUGH'S HOUSING LOCAL PLAN PLANNING AND COMPULSORY PURCHASE ACT 2004 & PLANNING AND INFRASTRUCTURE ACT 2008 TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (LOCAL DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2012 MIDDLESBROUGH COUNCIL RESOLVED TO ADOPT THE HOUSING LOCAL PLAN ON 26TH NOVEMBER 2014 Middlesbrough Council formally adopted its Housing Local Plan and accompanying Sustainability Appraisal on 26th November 2014.
What does PCPA stand for?
PCPA stands for Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCPA
We have 62 other meanings of PCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Participatory Community Problem Analysis (Nepal)
- Peace Center for the Performing Arts (Greenville, SC)
- Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects (various locations)
- Pennsylvania Community Providers Association
- People's Committee against Police Atrocities (also seen as PCAPA; India)
- Per Capita per Annum
- Personal Construct Psychology Association
- Pest Control Products Act
- Phillips Center for Performing Arts (Florida)
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
- Polk County Property Appraiser (Florida)
- Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration (religious order)
- Portland Center for the Performing Arts
- Poway Center for the Performing Arts (California)
- Precision Control Packaged Air conditioner
- Pressed Ceramic Package Antenna
- Primary Care Physician Assistant
- Process Control Plan Audit (Fiat)
- Protestant Church-owned Publishers Association
- Prompt Charged Particle Activation Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
New changes to the development control system came into force on August 24 with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister publishing Circular 08/2005 to provide guidance on the operation of the Development Control Provisions, as contained in part 4 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
To give effect to this, the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 has recently been introduced, along with a new circular (replacing one made in 2003) and new regulations.
A new planning bill has been working its way through the processes of central government and in recent weeks the bill, entitled the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004, has attained royal assent.
The Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act has had an erratic progress through Parliament, but finally received royal assent on May 13.