com)-- You may want to consider signing up to The College Planning Network if you are interested in meeting with college planning experts.
What does PLANNET stand for?
PLANNET stands for Planning Network
This definition appears very rarely
- Artificial Intelligence Planning Network of Excellence
- Planned Logistics Analysis and Evaluation Technique
- Polaris Low Acoustic Noise Exhaust Technology (Polaris watercraft)
- Poor Little Astronauts Never Expected This (Kids Next Door show)
- Provincial Archival Network of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Planning Exercise
- Programming LANguage for Interaction and Teaching
- Plan Nacional Estratégico de Innovación Tecnológica Sectorial (Bolivia)
- Professional Landscape Alliance of New Jersey
- Plan Calculus (1st high level programming language by Kondrad Zuse; circa 1945)
- Planning Order
- Operations Plan and/or Change Order
- People for Legal and Non-Sectarian Schools, Inc.
- Pick goals; List ways to meet goals; And make Notes; Sequence notes (education)
- Position Location and Navigation Symposium (IEEE)
- Property Liability Association for New Systems (est. 1970)
- People Liberation Acting Nation of Technology (anime)
- People Loving and Nurturing Trees (award program; Maryland)
- Productive Location Ally on Nexus Technology (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Public Library Administrators of North Texas (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you’re looking for a local adviser who charges by the hour, try the Garrett Planning Network.
The Energy Planning Network has awarded Carteret, N.
and BOSTON -- The Energy Planning Network (EPN), Pathmark Stores, Inc.
Each year, the Energy Planning Network recognizes utilities for exceptional metering initiatives and receives applications from gas, water, and electric utilities located in virtually every corner of the globe.
Madge's On-line Cost of Ownership Calculator enables network managers to evaluate the real expenditure, including equipment costs and staff training, required for planning network upgrades.
The reports can be instrumental in planning network growth and hardware acquisitions.