5 EIA-632: Glossary Performance-based progress measurement TPMs are key to progressively Predict future value of key assess technical progress technical parameters of the end system based on current assessments * Track relative to time with dates * Planned Value profile is time- established as to when: phased achievement projected -- Progress will be checked * Achievement to date -- Full conformance will be met * Technical Milestone where * Use to assess conformance to TPM evaluation is reported requirements FIGURE 3.
What does PVP stand for?
PVP stands for Planned Value Profile
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVP
We have 122 other meanings of PVP in our Acronym Attic
- Perceived Virtual Presence (scale)
- Permanent Virtual Path
- Permanent Virtual Pipe
- Personal Vacation Planner
- Personal Video Player
- Personal Visiting Physician
- Petit Véhicule Protégé (French military vehicle)
- Photo Value Pack (Hewlett Packard)
- Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate (GreenLight/Laserscope)
- Pipelined Vector Supercomputer