This is going beyond pro-choice," Brian Lewis, director of public policy for Planned Parenthood Health Systems of North Carolina, told the Charlotte Observer.
What does PPHS stand for?
PPHS stands for Planned Parenthood Health Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPHS
We have 12 other meanings of PPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Paid Health Plan
- Publics and Practices in the History of the Present (South Asia Resource Access on the Internet)
- Pangasinan Postharvest Handling & Processing Center (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- Passengers per Hour per Direction
- Pennsylvania Partnership for Highway Quality
- Peyer's Patch Homing Receptor (immunology)
- Pickett-Potter Horn Reflector
- Project Public Health Ready (various states)
- Pikes Peak Historical Society (Florissant, CO)
- Pinellas Park High School (Florida)
- Pleasant Plains High School (Pleasant Plains, IL)
- Policy and Practice in Health and Safety (journal; Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- Port Perry High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Posterior Pituitary High Signal
- Pre-Professional Health Society (University of Michigan-Dearborn)
- Pulp and Paper Health and Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Planned Parenthood of Houston and Southeast Texas, Incorporated
- Plastics Processing Health and Safety Liaison Committee (United Kingdom)
- Pacific Public Health Surveillance Network
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some positive results from the month of April include: -- Planned Parenthood Health Systems in North Carolina and South Carolina experienced a more than 100 percent increase in clients (both male and female); in the St.