For instance, the Planetary Coral Reef Foundation has teamed up with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other academic institutions to attempt to launch a satellite that will provide real-time information about the condition of reefs worldwide.
What does PCRF stand for?
PCRF stands for Planetary Coral Reef Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRF
We have 17 other meanings of PCRF in our Acronym Attic
- Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution (application code migration)
- Phosphorylated cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Response Element Binding protein
- Prostate Cancer Research and Education Foundation
- Pine Cabin Run Ecological Laboratory (now Cacapon Institute; High View, WV; est. 1985)
- Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies
- Perspectives on the Computer Revolution
- Palestine Children's Relief Fund
- Patient Care Report Form
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber
- Power Cost Recovery Factor (up charge to power bill to avoid raising fixed power rates in Texas)
- Primary Care Rehabilitation Facility (various locations)
- Public Cause Research Foundation (India)
- Pacific Coast Rugby Football Union
- Pipeline Contractors Roundtable Group (various locations)
- Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group (Pennsylvania)
- Police Community Relations Group (Philippines)
- Prehistoric Ceramics Research Group (est. 1988; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also did work for LIFE - Love Is Feeding Everyone - which provided thousands of free meals to the needy, and for the Planetary Coral Reef Foundation.
The Planetary Coral Reef Foundation (PCRF) was founded in 1991 to address the coral reef crisis.