Second spot on the list went to a London wine merchant's called Planet of the Grapes.
What does POTG stand for?
POTG stands for Planet of the Grapes (Internet radio comedy group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTG
- Power Of The Force (Star Wars action figures)
- Price O' The Field (goat pedigree)
- Proof of Timely Filing
- Pulse of the Frontier (Pokemon card set)
- Preservation of the Force and Families (US Special Operations Command)
- Pots Off To Fredrick Hoovde
- Pounce On Those Fighting Hoosiers
- President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Pants on the Ground (song)
- People of the Gun (pro-firearm group in US)
- Player of the Game
- Preds on the Glass (Nashville Predators fansite)
- Protection of the Glades (gaming)
- Psychological Operations Task Group
- Palace of the Golden Horses (hotel; Kuala Lampur, Malaysia)
- Parish of the Holy Cross (New York)
- Power of the Jedi (Star Wars action figures)
- Parables of the Kingdom (Bible study)
- Pekan Olahraga Teknik Kimia (Indonesian: Sports Week in Chemical Engineering)
- Pen on the Knees (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some, such as London's Planet of the Grapes, specialising in 20 [pounds sterling]-plus wines, go one step further by expanding stores.
The curtains go up at Speke's Parklands Community Learning Centre on Wednesday for Planet of the Grapes --It's Off Its `Ead being performed by St Silas Primary School, L8 Resource Centre,Holt Hall Day Centre, Parthenon House,Lancaster House and Fairfield Day Centre.