They then introduce the current photonic device and telecommunication technological landscape, covering active optical waveguides, wavelength dispersive planar waveguide devices, silicon waveguides for integrated devices, and enabling fabrication technologies for planar waveguide devices.
What does PWD stand for?
PWD stands for Planar Waveguide Devices
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PWD
We have 87 other meanings of PWD in our Acronym Attic
- People with Disability (Australia)
- Performer with a Disability
- Permanently Withdrawn (education; UK)
- Person with a Disability
- Person Workfile Definition
- Philadelphia Water Department (Pennsylvania)
- Piecewise Deterministic
- Pine Wilt Disease (agriculture)
- Pine Wood Derby
- Pink, warm, and dry (skin assessment)
- Plywood (architectural)
- Pocket Word (Microsoft)
- Ponding Water Depth
- Portuguese Water Dog (breed)
- Post Workout Drink (nutrition)
- Postweaning Diarrhea (swine medicine)
- Pregnant Workers Directive (EU)
- Premises Wire Distribution Room (computer networking)
- Present Working Directory
- Pressure while Drilling (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providing an overview of the physics, technology and device operation of photonic devices using exclusively silicon and related alloys, the book includes: - Basic Properties of Silicon - Quantum Wells, Wires, Dots and Superlattices - Absorption Processes in Semiconductors - Light Emitters in Silicon - Photodetectors , Photodiodes and Phototransistors - Raman Lasers including Raman Scattering - Guided Lightwaves - Planar Waveguide Devices - Fabrication Techniques and Material Systems Silicon Photonics: Fundamentals and Devices outlines the basic principles of operation of devices, the structures of the devices, and offers an insight into state-of-the-art and future developments.
Planar Waveguide Devices Based on Novel Arrayed Waveguide Gratings for Wavelength Division Multiplexing and Access Networks.