Prior to entering into this agreement with EPL, Stone terminated its merger agreement with Plains Exploration and Production Company ("Plains") (NYSE:PXP) on June 22, 2006.
What does PXP stand for?
PXP stands for Plains Exploration and Production Company (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PXP
We have 4 other meanings of PXP in our Acronym Attic
- Phoenix (Amtrak station code; Phoenix, AZ)
- Parallax Online (gaming)
- Phoenix Orion (performer)
- Pool Executable Object
- Porto Santo, Madeira Islands, Portugal - Porto Santo (Airport Code)
- Predictive Execution Optimizer
- Prospective Executive Officer
- Psi Chi Omega
- Packet Exchange Protocol
- Personal Extension Phone (Alana Technologies, Inc.)
- Play by Play (various organizations)
- Point-By-Point (lighting design)
- Professional Experience Program in Schools (graduate degree program; School of Education; Australian Catholic University)
- Protocol Extension Protocol (hypertext transfer mechanism)
- Patient Experience Design
- Phoenix Police Department (Phoenix, OR)
- Picture Perfect Design
- Parametric X-Radiation
- Pixar File Format
- Plus-X Reversal (Kodak film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPL") (NYSE:EPL) today issued the following statement regarding the determination by Stone Energy Corporation's ("Stone") (NYSE: SGY) Board of Directors that EPL's definitive offer is a "Target Superior Proposal" as defined in Stone's existing merger agreement with Plains Exploration and Production Company ("Plains") (NYSE:PXP): EPL is gratified that Stone has recognized that our definitive offer is superior to the Plains agreement.
We now look forward to the Stone Board's determination that our offer is superior to the existing agreement with Plains Exploration and Production Company.