MINNEAPOLIS -- To further investigate various strategies to reduce carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere, Xcel Energy (NYSE:XEL) has joined the Plains CO2 Reduction Partnership, which is coordinated by the Energy and Environmental Research Center at the University of North Dakota.
What does PCORP stand for?
PCORP stands for Plains CO2 Reduction Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCORP
- Per Channel Optical Performance Monitoring (Alcatel)
- Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research
- PcOrder.com (stock symbol)
- Peptide Cyclization on an Oxime Resin (biochemistry)
- Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (real estate)
- Preliminary Close Out Report (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Pressure Compensator Override (motors)
- Profit Commission on Renewal
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (Washington, DC)
- Pennsylvania Counties Risk Pool (insurance; est. 1987)
- Portland Church of Religious Science (Oregon)
- Program in Cancer Outcomes Research Training (National Cancer Institute)
- Park Cities Obedience School (Dallas, TX)
- Partial Coronary Obstructive Syndrome
- Personal Computer Operating System (Olivetti PC)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Precinct Count Optical Scan (hardware)
- Presbyterian Church of Sudan
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association Inc
- Petronas Carigali Overseas Sdn. Bhd.