After three weeks of tests, doctors finally diagnosed PRP - pityriasis rubra pilaris, a very rare chronic skin disease.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (skin disease)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Restraint Petition (law)
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Personnel Retrieval and Processing (United States Marine Corps term for Mortuary Affairs)
- Petroleum Remediation Product (Universal Remediation)
- Phi Rho Pi (est. 1929; forensics)
- Phosphorus Rich Polymer
- Pilot Research Project (various organizations)
- Pimp Rock Palace (website)
- Pipelined Resampling Processor
- Pittwater Radiology Partnership (Sydney, Australia)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pleasure Ridge Park (Kentucky)
- Poder Revolucionario Popular (Spanish: Popular Revolutionary Power; Peru)
- Policy Research Programme (UK)
- Pollution Reduction Plan (various locations)
- Pollution Reduction Programme (various locations)
- Poly-Ribitol Phosphate
- Polymorphic Region Prediction (biology)
- Portable Radio Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The range of dermatologic disorders treated with one of these drugs included sarcoidosis, Behcet's syndrome, hidradenitis suppurativa, vasculitis, pyoderma gangrenosum, pityriasis rubra pilaris, eosinophilic fasciitis, panniculitis, and scleroderma, said Dr.
Dermatological diseases in which Koebner's phenomenon occurs Contact dermatitis Molluscum contagiosum Darier's disease Pellagra Dermatographism Perforating disorders Eruptive xanthoma Pityriasis rubra pilaris Erythema multiforme Porokeratosis Henoch-Schonlein purpura Psoriasis * Kyrle's disease Reactive perforating collagenosis Lichen nitidus Rhus dermatitis * Lichen planus * Verrucae * Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus Vitiligo * Most frequently seen Table 2.
But after a series of tests doctors finally diagnosed it as the rare chronic skin disease PRP - pityriasis rubra pilaris.