Alan Russell, from the Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Institute at the University of Pittsburgh.
What does PTEI stand for?
PTEI stands for Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTEI
- Peak Tidal Expiratory Flow
- Perry Township Education Foundation (Indiana)
- Pine Tree Education Foundation (Longview, TX)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (chemistry)
- Power Tower Expanded Function (Server Technology, Inc.)
- Page Table Entry Group (computer processing)
- Passenger Transport Executive Group (UK)
- Percutaneous Trans-Esophageal Gastro-Tubing (gastroenterology)
- Personnel, Training and Education Group (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals; UK)
- Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative
- Pokemon: The Evil Inside (online game)
- Post Tsunami Environment Initiative
- Proyectos de Tecnologia de Informacion (Spanish: Information Technology Projects)
- Parents and Teachers of Explosive Kids
- Page Table Entry Low (programming)
- Prequalified Training Equipment List
- Property Tax Extension Limitation Law
- Public Trust Environmental Law Institute of Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
- Property Tax Extension Limitation Law (Illinois)
- Department of Physics and Technologies of Electrotechnical Materials and Components