Toyota Production System principles, learned through a collaborative with the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative, were used to analyze the current state and define and refine processes.
What does PRHI stand for?
PRHI stands for Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRHI
We have 1 other meaning of PRHI in our Acronym Attic
- Primary and Rural Health Care Systems Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment
- Pan Romanic Heiden Front
- Phoenix Rising Horse Farm (North Smithfield, RI)
- Pakistan Reproductive Health and Family Planning Survey
- Puerto Rico High Fashion Week (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Prva Rijecka Hrvatska Gimnazija (Croation: Rijeka First High School; Croatia)
- Puerto Rican Hispanic Genealogical Society
- Puerto Rico Heart Health Program
- Pigeon River Habitat Initiative (Michigan)
- Prince Resorts Hawaii Inc.
- Public Research Health Institute (Canada)
- People Radio Hong Kong
- Pearl River Holdings Limited (Canada)
- Pattern Recognition and Human Language Technology
- Pasig River Heritage Marathon (now the Philippine Marathon for the Pasig River; Philippines)
- Punk Rock Heavy Metal Karaoke
- Pakistan Reproductive Health Network (est. 1995)
- Pl.rec.humor.najlepsze (Polish Newsgroup)
- Pattern Recognition Hand-Off (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December of 1997, he co-founded the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative, a regional consortium of medical, business, and civic leaders to address healthcare safety and quality improvement as a social and business imperative.
At VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, TheraDoc will collaborate with the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative (PRHI), a consortium that is working toward improving health care for patients and reducing health care costs.
The Jewish Healthcare Foundation of Pittsburgh, in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative, received a $25,000 grant to support a program focusing health care leaders, such as hospital administrators and clinicians, on perfect patient care.
PITTSBURGH -- The Aetna Foundation has made a $25,000 grant to help support the efforts of the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative (PRHI), a coalition committed to bringing about system- wide improvements to the quality and safety of patient care in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
In fact, our region has been working on clinical quality improvement through the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative.
Hospital Council of Western Pennsylvania -- The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania -- Independence Blue Cross -- Insurance Federation of Pennsylvania -- Keystone Peer Review Organization -- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO -- Pennsylvania Association of Health Care Risk Management -- Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry -- Pennsylvania Department of Health -- Pennsylvania Medical Society -- Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders -- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association -- Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists -- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association -- PHICO -- Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative