Family Resources, Allegheny County Department of Human Services, A Child's Place at Mercy at Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, and UPMC begin planning in September every year for the following year's campaign in April.
What does PMHS stand for?
PMHS stands for Pittsburgh Mercy Health System (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMHS
We have 23 other meanings of PMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Property Management Head Office (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Pulling My Hair Out
- Partido Movimiento Humanista Peruano (Spanish: Peruvian Humanist Movement Party)
- Prepaid Mental Health Plan
- Preventive Mental Health Program
- Primary Mental Health Project (various locations)
- Port Melbourne Historical and Preservation Society
- Predicted Maximum Heart Rate
- Patchogue-Medford High School (New York)
- Physical Material Handling Segment
- Pittsfield Middle High School (New Hampshire)
- Pollin-Miller Hospitality Strategies, Inc (Washington, DC hotel management)
- Porter Memorial Health System (Valparaiso, IN)
- Post Mortem Human Surrogate
- Purcell Marian High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Prema Matriculation Higher Secondary School (India)
- Pardon My Hashtag
- Primary Mental Health Team
- Probabilistic Multi-Hypothesis Tracking (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Uses: log sheets in an MS Excel format also available in paper format Collects: referrals, medications, time usage of FCN Reports: monthly and annual reports demonstrating the impact of the FCN's work, charts demonstrating the demographics of that month's clients, FCN activities, and other items demonstrating the impact and effectiveness of the program to administration Usable to: justify cost of ministry, show impact of interventions, share stories of FCN ministry Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, Pittsburgh, PA Contact D.
The Pittsburgh Mercy Health System established McAuley Ministries in 2008 to administer the proceeds from the sale of Mercy Hospital to UPMC Health System.
We are pleased that Kindred will continue to use the North Side location to provide much needed healthcare services to the community," said Ken Eshak, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pittsburgh Mercy Health System.
Crowley leaves his position as Vice President of Managed Care and Executive Director at Pittsburgh Mercy Health System to lead Operations at HealthAllies.
Highmark's support was invaluable in allowing us the opportunity to reach the underserved in the Pittsburgh area," said Carol Lennon, Pittsburgh Mercy Health System.
For 14 years, Wisniewski worked within the Information Services Department of Pittsburgh Mercy Health System.
ERM), Green Tree Borough, PA CleanWays of Allegheny County, PA CleanWays of Westmoreland County, PA Department of Environmental Protection, PA Resources Council, Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, and PPG Industries, Inc.