PITTSBURGH -- In an unprecedented show of collaboration and shared mission, 10 area colleges and universities that make up the Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (PCHE), the Pittsburgh Regional Alliance, the Greater Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau (GPCVB) and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) have come together to launch a new campaign to make Pittsburgh "The College City.
What does PCHE stand for?
PCHE stands for Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCHE
We have 1 other meaning of PCHE in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Coordinated Health Care (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Clearing House Corporation
- Pilot City Health Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Pierce County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Washington)
- Pacific Communities Health District (Newport, OR)
- Pitt County Health Department (North Carolina)
- Primary Cutaneous Hodgkin's Disease
- Peterborough Community Housing Development Corporation (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Parker Christian Home Educators (Colorado)
- Port Cities Home Educators (Lewiston, ID)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (various universities)
- Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger
- Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association (Amarillo, TX)
- Pottawatomie County Home Educators Association (Meeker, OK)
- Physical Chemsitry
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- Preserve Croatian Heritage Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Prince County Hospital Foundation (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Executive Committee of the Allegheny Conference on Community Development, Pennsylvania Economic Development Partnership Board, Pennsylvania's Governor's Economic Development Partnership, Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education, Pittsburgh High Technology Council, Regional Industrial Development Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Penn's Southwest Association and WQED (PBS affiliate).