Prior to joining CA Technologies in 2010, Dobson served as president of Pitney Bowes Management Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes, Inc.
What does PBMS stand for?
PBMS stands for Pitney Bowes Management Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBMS
We have 47 other meanings of PBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Packed-Bed Membrane Reactor (chemical engineering)
- Pebble Bed Modular Reactor
- Precious Blood Ministry of Reconciliation (est. 2002)
- Predicted Basal Metabolic Rate
- Provisional Basic Military Requirement
- Push Broom Microwave Radiometer (soil moisture; US NASA)
- Patrol Borough Manhattan South (NYPD)
- Performance-Based Measurement System
- Personal Bibliographic Management Software
- Photon Burst Mass Spectroscopy
- Pompano Beach Middle School (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Predatory Bird Monitoring Scheme (UK)
- Process-Based Management System
- Program Budget Management System
- Porcine Bone Marrow Stromal Cells
- Paraffin Wax Embedded Bone Marrow Trephine
- Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Perioperative Blood Management Technician
- Photobiomodulation Therapy (laser light therapy)
- Primed Bone Marrow Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
operations Pitney Bowes Management Services Location; Stamford, Connecticut Age: 47 Power Play: With a budget of $586 million, Wycne directs operations at more than 1,000 of the company's corporate mail and copy centers nationally He mentors 15 professionals.
To help its environmentally conscious customers improve their business practices, Pitney Bowes has incorporated Environmentally Friendly Solutions into its Pitney Bowes Management Services (PBMS) standard service offerings.
today announced that Pitney Bowes Management Services has received a special partner award for outstanding performance in Facilities and Engineering from Bristol-Myers Squibb, a leading global provider of pharmaceutical and related healthcare products.
Prior to joining Insignia/ESG, he served as a generall manager for Pitney Bowes Management Services, where he oversaw facilities totaling 500,000 SF of space.
Pitney Bowes Management Services (PBMS) a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc.
Pitney Bowes Management Services Hosts Keynote Address by Scott Turow - Pitney Bowes Inc.
At his previous jobs as vice president of Pitney Bowes Management Services and assistant director of Community Mental Health Agency he has handled his companies' real estate transactions, so he knows what the clients are looking for.