amp;#8221; About Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions For more than 30 years, Pitney Bowes has delivered innovative document management and litigation support services designed to meet the needs of law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies through its Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions division.
What does PBLS stand for?
PBLS stands for Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBLS
We have 10 other meanings of PBLS in our Acronym Attic
- Phrase-Based Language Model (speech synthesis development tool)
- Planar Bilayer Lipid Membrane
- Problem-Based Learning Module
- Problem-Based Learning Network (established by Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy)
- Performance Based Logistics Organic
- Premier Baseball League of Ontario (Canada)
- Pro Bono Law Ontario (Canada)
- Peripheral Blood Lymphocyte Proliferative Response
- Parametric Bootstrap Likelihood Ratio Test
- Pediatric Basic Life Support (emergency care)
- Premier Business Leadership Series (Statistical Analysis System Institute, Inc.)
- Pro Bono Legal Services, Inc. (Charleston County Bar Assocaition; Charleston, SC)
- Problem-Based Learning Sessions (education)
- Production Base Line Set
- Lead Line Source Model
- Peanut Butter, Lettuce and Tomato
- Permian Basin Linux Users Group (Texas)
- Peritumoural Blood and Lymphatic Vessel Invasion (cancer)
- Multi-Mission Patrol Boat
- Packet Bunch Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading business process solutions company, today announced a strategic alliance agreement with Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions (PBLS), a leading provider of electronic discovery and corporate compliance solutions.
By leveraging the best available technology, decades of legal process experience, and a national network of processing centers, Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions offers the right solution, at the right location, and at the right price, for each and every legal discovery project.
By leveraging industry-leading technology, decades of legal process experience, and a national network of processing centers, Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions offers the right tool at the right price at the right location for each and every legal discovery project.
Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions (PBLS), a leading provider of document management, eDiscovery and litigation support services and division of Pitney Bowes Inc.
Pitney Bowes Management Services delivers innovative document management, eDiscovery and litigation support services designed to meet the needs of law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies through its Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions division.
This status enables Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions (PBLS) to provide the Clearwell E-Discovery Platform to clients on a hosted basis and leverage the product for processing, analysis, review and production of electronically stored information for client cases.
Ultimately, R&C selected Pitney Bowes Legal Solutions.