He joined Pitney Bowes in 1988 and subsequently held a series of positions of increasing responsibility in the company's tax, finance and legal operations, including oversight of the treasury function and the rating agency activity associated with the public debt of Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation.
What does PBCC stand for?
PBCC stands for Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBCC
We have 51 other meanings of PBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Particular Baptist Confederation Church
- Payment Board Credit Card
- Peabody Coal Company
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (food)
- Peninsula Bible Church Cupertino
- Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition
- Penny Brohn Cancer Care (UK)
- Philippine Blood Coordinating Council
- Pine Bluff Convention Center (Arkansas)
- Pine Brook Country Club (Weston, MA)
- Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Consortium
- Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (UK)
- Polar Bears Cricket Club (New South Wales, Australia)
- PowerBASIC Console Compiler
- Program-Based Coverage Criterion
- Puffing Billy Country Communities (web portal service, Victoria, Australia)
- Putney Bridge Canoe Club (UK)
- Palm Beach County Canvassing Board
- Palm Beach County Convention Center (Florida)
- Packet Broadcast Control Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
North American headquarters was completed and an ownership interest acquired by Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation in a sale-leaseback transaction.
a leading digital rights management and consulting firm, and Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation, an international credit company.
Shapiro held various management level positions at companies such as Heller Financial Corporation, Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation, and CIT Capital Financing, Inc.
The property of the Trust includes (a) a pool of contracts originated by Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation consisting of finance and operating leases relating to rail car and locomotive equipment, manufacturing equipment, trucks and trailers, mining equipment, corporate aircraft and other industrial equipment as well as right, title and interest in the equipment, (b) moneys payable on the contracts, (c) guarantees, indemnities and warranties on the contracts, (d) proceeds from insurance polices on the equipment, (e) moneys in the Collection Account and Reserve Fund, (f) the rights of the Beneficial Owner under the Contribution Agreement, and (g) the proceeds of the foregoing.
Our research shows that Internet, digital and electronic postage users really like the idea of earning free postage, just like they earn interest on their money in the bank," said Elise DeBois, Vice President of Marketing for Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 1997-- Kissner Retains Presidency of Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation and Assumes Broader Responsibility The Pitney Bowes Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 1996-- Newcourt Credit Group (Toronto/Montreal: NCT) and Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation (PBCC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc.