John Pacana of Pitman High School, son of Verizon employee Donna Hickman, who plans to attend Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and pursue a degree in biology/pre-medicine.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Pitman High School
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Phoenix Health Systems
- Phoenix High School (various locations)
- Physicians Health Services
- Piedmont Health Services (North Carolina)
- Pierce, Hamilton & Stern (collection agency in Bethesda, MD)
- Pierson High School (Sag Harbor, New York)
- Pike High School (Indianapolis, IN)
- Pilgrim High School (Rhode Island)
- Pinedale High School (Wyoming)
- Piner High School
- Pittsfield High School
- Plant High School
- Platteville High School (Platteville, WI)
- Pleasanton High School (Pleasanton, Texas)
- Plum High School (Plum, PA)
- Plumbing and Heating Services (various locations)
- Plymouth High School (USA)
- Pojoaque High School (Santa Fe, NM)
- Polesworth High School (UK)
- Policyholder Service (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked with Melanie McGuckin, an art teacher who worked at Pitman High School, Pitman, New Jersey, and who is currently teaching art at Shawnee High School, Medford, New Jersey.
After retrieving the ring from a five-foot hole in Glassboro, Barris searched the 1938 Pitman High School yearbook until he found the name of Agnes Copeland, a student who matched the initials on the ring: ``A.