PARIS, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following National Geographic Society's successful expedition to the Pitcairn Islands (UK territory) in the Pacific Ocean, Coty Inc.
What does PCN stand for?
PCN stands for Pitcairn Islands (ISO Country code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCN
We have 160 other meanings of PCN in our Acronym Attic
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Personal Communication Network
- Personal Computer Network
- Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing
- Personnel Control Number
- Philadelphia Construction News
- Physics and Chemistry of Nanostructures
- Physics Computer Network (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Pilipino Cultural Night
- Pimicikamak Cree Nation (Canada)
- Planning Change Notice
- Plano de Continuidade de Negócios (Portugese: Business Continuity Plan)
- Point Comfort and Northern (railroad)
- Point de Contact National (French: National Contact Point; various locations)
- PointCast Network
- Police Cantonale de Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
- Policy Criteria Notice
- Polychlorinated Naphthalene
- Polychlorinated Naphthalenes
- Porsche Club of Netherlands
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as governor of the Pitcairn Islands and high commissioner to New Zealand and Samoa.
He has previously served as Governor of the Pitcairn Islands and high commissioner to New Zealand and Samoa.
The task force will kill every single one of the rodents on British-controlled Henderson Island, part of the Pitcairn Islands, to save an endangered seabird from extinction.
Music, Dance and Cultural Heritage on Norfolk and Pitcairn Islands.
The centre's bulletin said a tsunami watch was also in effect for more distant areas, including Antarctica and the Pitcairn islands and French Polynesia in the southern Pacific.
1789 The crew of the HMS Bounty, led by Fletcher Christian, mutinied in the Friendly Islands in the South Seas, sailing for the Pitcairn Islands.
Essentially laid out like a blog, Travel Rants covers a wide range of subjects, from New York bus fares to Malta's bid to increase tourism, and even visiting the remote Pitcairn Islands.