Paul; Deborah Meyer, Worthington Regional Hospital, Worthington; Sandra Walter, Pipestone County Medical Center, Pipestone; Judith Scott, Rice Hospital, Willmar; Monica Vollmuth, Coon Rapids Medical Center, Coon Rapids; Mary Ellen Imdieke, CareFacts Information Systems, Minneapolis; Connie Sauer, MNA Third District Nurses, Minneapolis; Jan Jeppesen, Worthington Regional Hospital, Worthington The Minnesota Nurses Association is the largest nursing union in the Midwest.
What does PCMC stand for?
PCMC stands for Pipestone County Medical Center (Pipestone, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCMC
We have 85 other meanings of PCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Center for Marine Biosciences and Technology
- Pacific Crane Maintenance Company (Seattle, WA)
- Palacios Community Medical Center (Palacios, TX)
- Paper Converting Machine Company
- Para Chloro Meta Cresol (pesticide)
- Peace Coalition of Monterey County (Monterey, CA)
- Peak Current Mode Control (electronics)
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Myocarditis Consortium
- Personal Computer Memory Card
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (Pune, India)
- Poly-Coated Milk Carton
- Port Community Motorcycle Club (Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Positive Creations Music Collective (Montreal, Canada)
- Power Conversion & Motor Controls
- Primary Care Medical Center (Murray, KY)
- Primary Childrens' Medical Center (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities (economics)
- Prospective Coordination Marketing et Commerciale (French)
- Protein Coated MicroCrystal
- Public Company Management Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It eliminates hardship for families who would otherwise have to commute to a large, complex tertiary care center," according to Jody Jenner, Administrator, Pipestone County Medical Center, Pipestone, Minnesota.