BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2002 General Physics to Administer National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Skills Assessments General Physics Corporation (GP), a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), has been accredited to administer NCCER's Pipeliner Training and Assessment Program (PTAP) through its nationwide network of facilities, instructors and evaluators.
What does PTAP stand for?
PTAP stands for Pipeliner Training and Assessment Program (National Center for Construction Education and Research; American Petroleum Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTAP
We have 5 other meanings of PTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Pipeline Tracking And Metrics System (USAF)
- Airman, Photographic Intelligenceman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Parent Teacher Action Network (Oregon)
- Performance Testing Alliance for Networks
- Precision Terrain Aided Navigation
- Provider Transaction Access Number (medicare reimbursements)
- Parent Teacher Administration Organization (Villa Madonna Academy; Villa Hill, KY)
- Petroleum Technical Assistance Project (World Bank)
- Photonics Technology Access Program (Optoelectronics Industry Development Association; Washington, DC)
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Porsche Technology Apprenticeship Program (Universal Technical Institute; Phoenix, AZ)
- Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Page Table Address Register
- Parent-Teacher Action Research
- Previous Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair (heart surgery)
- Prime Time Access Rule
- Problem Tracking and Reporting (software testing)
- Penn-Trafford Area Recreation Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Standards
- Passive Towed Array Sonar