Case Study CenterPoint Energy has two pipeline divisions that fall directly under the proposed pipeline integrity management plan requirements--CenterPoint Energy Gas Transmission and Mississippi River Gas Transmission Company.
What does PIMP stand for?
PIMP stands for Pipeline Integrity Management Plan (petrochemical industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIMP
We have 12 other meanings of PIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma Ionization Multicollector Mass Spectrometry
- Portable, Interactive, Multi-Mission Simulator
- Project to Increase Mastery of Mathematics and Science
- Proton-Ion Medical Machine Study
- Przemyslowy Instytut Motoryzacji (Warsaw, Poland)
- Paper in My Pocket
- Party in My Pants
- Party of Important Male Physicians
- Pee(ing) In My Pants
- Personal Internet Mail Processor
- Pipeline Into Motion Pictures
- Pirates in Men's Pants (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Player in Management Position
- Plug-In Mini Packager
- Pluribus Interface Message Processor
- Positive Individual Making Progress
- Positive Intake Manifold Pressure
- Project for Improvement of Management Practices
- Prometheus Internet Mail Program
- Put in My Place
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, the company has submitted its pipeline integrity management plan, including a commitment by Olympic Pipeline to conduct annual testing to better detect internal defects using inline inspection devices, to assess the current condition of the pipeline and provide for ongoing protection.
The pipeline integrity management plan that BP Amoco submitted to the Department for its review and approval outlines extensive testing to assess the current condition of the pipeline, and provide for ongoing protection.