XF PMP was developed in partnership with the Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute (PVLSI), a joint venture of Baystate Medical Center and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, with the dual missions of biomedical research and economic development.
What does PVLSI stand for?
PVLSI stands for Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute (est. 2002; University of Massachusetts Amherst and Baystate Medical Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Palos Verdes Library District (California)
- Present Value of Lifetime Earnings (calculation)
- People Vs Larry Flynt (movie)
- Proliferative Verrucous Leukoplakia of the Gingiva
- Pleasant View Luther Home (Ottowa, IL)
- Penn Valley Lacrosse League (Springtown, PA)
- positive very large move
- Present Value of Lifetime Resources
- Publisher-Vendor-Library Relations
- Peripheral Vertical Launch System
- Posterior Vein of the Left Ventricle
- Produkt-Variabilität im Gesamten Lebenszyklus
- Paged Virtual Memory
- Paikallisverkkomaksu (Finnish: Local Network Rate)
- Päivämäärä (Finnish: Date)
- Parallel Virtual Machine
- Parasitophorous Vacuole Membrane (biology)
- Paravertebral Muscle (anatomy)
- Particle Vision and Measurement (microscopy; Lasentec)
- Pass-Through Virtual Machine (Protocol)