DALLAS -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) ("Pioneer" or "the Company") today announced that the Company closed its previously announced sale of its South Africa business to The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (SOC) Ltd.
What does PNRC stand for?
PNRC stands for Pioneer Natural Resources Company (Irving, Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNRC
We have 10 other meanings of PNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Publication Number Request
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Parque Nacional Rio Abiseo (Spanish: Abiseo River National Park; Peru)
- Princeton National Rowing Association (est. 2000; formerly Princeton International Regatta Association; Princeton Junction, NJ)
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide (Italy)
- Proximal Nephrogenic Renal Antigen (glycoprotein)
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Board
- Programme National de Recherche sur les Bioénergies (France)
- Penn National Race Course (Grantville, PA)
- Philippine National Red Cross
- Police Neighborhood Resource Center (Rolling Meadows, IL; est. 1991)
- Potentially Non-Recurring Call Site
- Public Notice Resource Center
- Pima Natural Resource Conservation District (Tucson, AZ)
- Powergen National Rugby Community Programme (UK)
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People (Pakistan Water Policy Alliance)
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Programa Nacional de Recuperación Económica (Spanish: National Economic Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Programme in Natural Resource Economics (various locations)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (Vancouver, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) ("Pioneer" or "the Company") today announced that the Company closed its previously announced sale of all of the stock of Pioneer's Tunisia subsidiaries to a wholly-owned subsidiary of OMV AG for cash proceeds of $866 million, before normal closing adjustments.
Pioneer Southwest is a Delaware limited partnership formed by Pioneer Natural Resources Company to own and acquire oil and gas assets in its area of operations.
The plaintiffs in the lawsuit are royalty owners in oil and gas properties located in the Hugoton field, which are owned by Pioneer USA, a subsidiary of Pioneer Natural Resources Company ("Pioneer").
HOUSTON -- Halliburton's (NYSE:HAL) Energy Services Group in Alaska has been awarded multimillion-dollar contracts from Pioneer Natural Resources Company for directional drilling, measurement-while-drilling, logging-while-drilling, drilling fluids, cementing, mud logging, and cuttings injection services for Pioneer's Oooguruk development project.
DALLAS -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company ("Pioneer") (NYSE:PXD) today announced results for its previously announced change of control offer (the "Change of Control Offer") to purchase any or all of the 5.
DALLAS -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company ("Pioneer") (NYSE:PXD) announces its third quarter conference call and webcast on Thursday, October 28, 2004 at 9:00 a.
DALLAS -- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) and Evergreen Resources, Inc.