He also has held the positions of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Amerin Corporation, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
What does PFSI stand for?
PFSI stands for Pioneer Financial Services, Inc. (Canton, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFSI
We have 8 other meanings of PFSI in our Acronym Attic
- Pure-Flo Solutions Group
- Palace Family Steak House (San Francisco, CA)
- Past, Family and Social History (patient background documentation)
- Porcine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Pure Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Pointer Forwarding Single Home Location Register
- Penn Funding Services Inc. (Huntingdon Valley, PA)
- Pennsylvania Fire & Emergency Services Institute
- Perivisceral Fat Signal Intensity
- Philippine Financial Services Inc. (Canada)
- Primerica Financial Services Investments
- Park Financial Services Ltd (UK)
- Physiological Flow Studies Laboratory (Japan)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Schizont Lysate
- Portable Field Strength Logging
- Poznan Foundation of Scientific Libraries (Poland)
- Primerica Financial Services Ltd (Canada)
- Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues
- Project Frameworks Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Pulse Financial Services Limited (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvey and David Janes, chairman of the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), presented Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
For more than 20 years, Bill Sullivan, chairman of Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
Pioneer Services is proud to be recognized as a business community leader in social responsibility," said Tom Holcom, president of Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
He was previously Vice President at Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
About the Company -- American Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
He has 13 years of experience in the insurance industry, beginning as a sales agent for a subsidiary of Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.
NYSE:CNC) today called for redemption all $86 million principal amount of the 6-1/2 percent Convertible Subordinated Notes Due 2003 (CUSIP 723672AE1) issued by Pioneer Financial Services, Inc.