is working with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to track confirmed cases of rust, as identified by Pioneer agronomists and archived in the Pioneer Field Information eXchange (PFIX) system.
What does PFIX stand for?
PFIX stands for Pioneer Field Information Exchange (agronomist research tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Poker Flat Incoherent Scatter Radar
- P for the Fit Track
- Patrick Fisherman Island Terminal (Australia)
- Personal Fitness Instructor Training
- Physical Fitness Inventory Test
- Practicing Foresters Institute of Trust
- Professional Fitness Instructor Training (Houston, TX)
- Partit Familia i Vida (Spanish political party)
- Pennsylvania Federation of Injured Workers
- Pro-Female Italian Wrestling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pioneer Field Information Exchange (PFIX) allows agronomists to capture field-scouting observations using a handheld PC equipped with GPS.
The term field workers typically brings to mind utility service people, sales representatives and other employees on the move, but in the case of Pioneer Hi-Bred, the users of their Pioneer Field Information Exchange (PFIX) application literally work in fields-fields where corn, soybeans and other crops are grown.