Vegetation adjacent to the reservoir is dominated by Pinus oocarpa and Pinus caribaea.
What does PIOO stand for?
PIOO stands for Pinus Oocarpa (ocote chino)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIOO
- Program Integrity and Organizational Management (US Division of HHS)
- Parallel Input Output Management Techniques (computing)
- Pi-Meson (binding of a specific quark-antiquark pair)
- Polycrystalline Iron Oxide Nanocompounds
- Polycrystalline Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
- Posterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (ophthalmology)
- Primary Idiopathic Optic Neuritis (ophthalmology)
- Paraffins, Isoparaffins, Olefins, Naphthenes, and Aromatics
- Panstwowej Inspekcji Ochrony Orodowiska
- Programmed Input/Output Operation
- Programma voor Interdisciplinair Onderzoek naar Oorzaken van Mensenrechtenschendingen (Netherlands)
- Pulled It Out Of My Ass
- Paramagnetic Iron Oxide Particle (biochemistry)
- Professional in Ondersteunende Processen (Dutch: Professional Support Processes)
- Professional Industrial Organizational Psychologist Network
- Public Information and Outreach Plan (Wisconsin)
- Prospective Investigation of Pulmonary Embolism Diagnosis
- Programmable Input - Output Processing System
- Personal Injuries Online Service (legal software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only that, they get Pinus oocarpa from Honduras and Mexico.
Four of these records are based on reliable sightings of live individuals and the fifth is based on a specimen found dead on a dirt road in a stand of Pinus oocarpa at El Valle (Table 1).