The special act also created a dependent special district, known as the Pinellas County Emergency Medical Services Authority, the governing body of which is the board of county commissioners.
What does PCEMS stand for?
PCEMS stands for Pinellas County Emergency Medical Services (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Point-Charge Electrostatic Model
- Premier Cycle d'études Médicales (French)
- Principal Component Elimination Method (biomedical engineering)
- Propulsion Contamination Effects Module (US NASA)
- Pacific County Emergency Management Agency (Washington)
- Porter County Emergency Management Agency (Indiana)
- Pottawattamie County Emergency Management Agency (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Passenger Car Equivalent of Motor Cycle (civil engineering)
- Pointe Coupee Electric Membership Corp. (rural electric cooperative; Louisiana)
- Path Computation Element Metric Protocol
- Jonathan B. Postel Center for Experimental Networking
- Podkarpackie Centrum Edukacji Nauczycieli (Polish: Subcarpathia Teacher Education Center)
- Postel Center for Experimental Networking (est. 2000; California)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Pupils with Compensatory Education Needs
- Pan Century Edible Oils Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Parking Code Enforcement Officer
- Passenger Car Engine Oil
- Personal Computer Enhancement Operation
- President and Chief Executive Officer (various businesses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Pinellas County, LifeFleet operates as the contractor of advanced life support ambulance service for SUNSTAR, which is the Pinellas County Emergency Medical Services Authority.