What does PCREL stand for?
PCREL stands for Pine Cabin Run Ecological Laboratory (now Cacapon Institute; High View, WV; est. 1985)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Postgraduate Centre for Refugee Doctors (UK)
- Prevention Communication Research Database (US DHHS)
- Programme-Cadre de Recherche et de Développement (French: Framework Program for Research and Development; European Commission)
- Philippine Coconut Research & Development Foundation, Inc.
- Payroll Check Reversal Entry
- Peer Consultation Reflection Exercise
- Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution (application code migration)
- Phosphorylated cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Response Element Binding protein
- Prostate Cancer Research and Education Foundation
- Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies
- Perspectives on the Computer Revolution
- Palestine Children's Relief Fund
- Patient Care Report Form
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Planetary Coral Reef Foundation
- Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber
- Power Cost Recovery Factor (up charge to power bill to avoid raising fixed power rates in Texas)
- Primary Care Rehabilitation Facility (various locations)